Saturday, February 27, 2010

Back after a long hiatus

Things have certainly changed since my last entry. We are settled back in Arizona and we are both working at jobs we love. I've been traveling around the country, mostly the midwest, as a Professional Development Consultant for a Web based educational program for kids that are having trouble meeting their credit needs in the regular classroom, and there are thousands, thanks to our fabulous education system. I miss the classroom deeply, but at least I can make a difference for these kids that are quite often ignored or disregarded.


Oh...and we have a brand, new baby in our family! Alex and Kelcey just welcomed a son, Eliseo Dane. I have booked my flight to Asheville so I can sniff the sweet aroma of a newborn grandchild, and bask in the love and comfort of my other four grandchildren and their parents. Life is good, and I am grateful. The picture above is the alter I created when Kelsey was in labor. I kept it up for two days after Seo was born.

1 comment:

  1. That alter brings tears.

    We all felt very loved and supported as Seo was being born, thank you. Can't wait to see you!!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete